Hey!look here =)

31.10.11

Butter and Tiramisu

it has been a while since my last update on this page. well, im content with quite busy life recently.actually i purposely made myself busy so i would not have the time being alone and start missing someone,being angry like angry birds and start do something bad for health like...hm..hm..hm...u guess what =)

Life is so weird or is it me who is the weird one?have you ever feel where u know something is wrong and know what you suppose to do about it but then u didnt do the right thing and u keep doing mistakes..SAME MISTAKES instead..?? well, if u do, welcome to the club.LETS SHAKEHANDS and exchange smile~like i-know-what-you-feel-smile.

Its good to know im not alone!..

i got problems been bugging me the whole time..i cant spell them specifically here i mean the details atas sebab-sebab menjaga tatasusila orang sabah..haha..tapi lets call them BUTTER and TIRAMISU...errmmmmmmmm.....sounds yummy~

ok...BUTTER represent the problem of heart..being jealous and feel alone and wanna smack someones face. =|

"Your time is limited. So, dont waste it living someone else's life"...sound familiar?well quote it from my late uncle Steve Jobs.. its a fact where one can be such an inspirational person when they are dead.The death bring the bigger spotlight and deeper digger of one's life story. I start to make Steve Jobs as my idol right after i know his life story and how brilliant he was.brilliant people with right mind and never had an exception from mistakes and problem but he moved on and become 1 of the best human in our big home, EARTH...but having said that does not mean i already got APPLE product in my hands rite now..mahal =(

i know im wasting my time being jealous with others because they have what i didnt.i thought they are happy im not.they had superb life but mine is lame.how bad is that?...it sounds SO UNGRATEFUL AND IMMATURE.i know.its stupid to judge my life.punish myself AND feel sorry to myself for being me.pity myself while i had waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy tooooooooo muuuccccchhhhhhhhh to be grateful.

Now lets talk about TIRAMISU...my second dessert...TIRAMISU is something that will be 1 of the cruelest things i did to myself..its bad for health.im addicted to TIRAMISU.i was hardcore TIRAMISU-addict but time to time it becomes lesser and lesser...but the TIRAMISU is still there..it wont comes out easily.told u its bad for health so i feel sick after i had this TIRAMISU...sick of myself =)

i have become a major whiner..i complaint about this and that...and im a TIRAMISU-addicted...i can see..all this happened when i was all alone.until i got sooooooo muuuuuuuuchhhhhhh time to think about matters which i dont know are they deserve to have my thought.and i will be just fine if im busy till i skip meals and shower =p i should do that often!...no......not that skip meals and shower part...i mean being busy.so do u think i update this blog is a wasting time??? no its not~ its just to make myself busy.busy fingers.busy mind.but never busybody.HAHA!


p/s: some said only time will heal.but i dont have that much time.my time is limited.my idol said so.

0 komen masuk:

 
Aim for 50! - Simpl3 Grey Template - Design by [P0L5K4H4CKR3W]